Tiffany, SO good to hear from you. I definitely remember you, and Rob was very excited to see your blog. Your son and daughter are beautiful!! Are you still working with Capernaum kids? It will be fun to keep in touch via the blog. God Bless!
Hey Tiff! It's Tracy's old friend, Lisa (Allen). I saw your link off Tracy's and just had to come and say 'Hi'! Your kids are darling! This blogging thing is kind of fun, huh! It's pretty addicting, too! Keep up the good work! =)
HELLO TIFF!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I was surprised to hear from you via blog and very excited that you now have one too. It will be fun to stay caught up with you and your adorable family. Post some pics of your remodeled home - sounds very nice. ashley
Hello again! Thanks for the pics. The house looks great. Hey, I was "tagged" in the world of blogging. I am suppose to tag 5 others and you were one of "the chosen". Go to my blog and you will see the rules and questions. Hope all is well. ashley
6 comments:
Tiffany, SO good to hear from you. I definitely remember you, and Rob was very excited to see your blog. Your son and daughter are beautiful!! Are you still working with Capernaum kids? It will be fun to keep in touch via the blog. God Bless!
Hey Tiff! It's Tracy's old friend, Lisa (Allen). I saw your link off Tracy's and just had to come and say 'Hi'! Your kids are darling! This blogging thing is kind of fun, huh! It's pretty addicting, too! Keep up the good work! =)
HELLO TIFF!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I was surprised to hear from you via blog and very excited that you now have one too. It will be fun to stay caught up with you and your adorable family. Post some pics of your remodeled home - sounds very nice.
ashley
Tiff,
my email is ashley@bigcanyon.org
My favorite pic is Kaya's out of control hair!
Hello again!
Thanks for the pics. The house looks great.
Hey, I was "tagged" in the world of blogging. I am suppose to tag 5 others and you were one of "the chosen". Go to my blog and you will see the rules and questions.
Hope all is well.
ashley
Post a Comment