Yes, we are expecing baby #3! We are 12 weeks along and heard the heartbeat this morning, everything looks ok! We are pretty excited, and scared out of our minds! Three just seems like so much, I feel that I can barely keep up with these two little crazy kids! I have to remember that God won't give me more then I can handle, but He will stretch me, and I think this baby is gonna do that for sure. I am feeling good now, a bit tired in the middle of the day, but can eat now, and only want to throw up at the smell of spagetti and garlic!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Three does sound like a lot since I'm having issues thinking about two! :)
Congratulations! So exciting! Glad you are feeling better! Hang in there - as you know, it gets better!
Of course Garlic!! Always Garlic :)
congrats!! we are so excited for you and will keep you in our prayers.
Whoop! Whoop! Yipee.
The Z's are thrilled. Congrats.
No worries. You will do great with 3.
TIFF!
This is sooooo fun seeing you and your CUTTTTTTTEEEEE family on your blog! I am soooo excited to be able to keep up with you now! Okay, since you are sharing, I guess the cat is pretty much out of the bag for us too. We are expecting our #3 as well (and it looks like we are pretty close on dates. I am sixteen weeks today). Anyway-we haven't really told people yet, but I am really poking out and keeping it a secret has been almost impossible. We have been trying to ADOPT actually (we've had some struggles in the past years with this whole baby thing) but I guess this is the new plan for us. It's funny. We were not planning it at all! Anyway, I am THRILLED to be in touch with you and I can't wait to see what's in store for you guys! Good luck with your pregnancy:)
Post a Comment