Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and November Happenings

We had a great Thanksgiving! It was the first year (besides the year Kaya was born) that we did not travel for Thanksgiving in the 8 years I have lived here. It was nice not to fight the snow storm on the way home. We had a full house, and enjoyed sharing our home with family. Devin's family from Wyoming came to stay with us His cousins, and second cousins. We had fun time and great food! We ended up frying 6 turkey's which I still don't know if I am a fan. We have lots to be Thankful for and are now looking forward to my family for Christmas! I love this time of year!!

Kasen helping daddy with the fire


Asa


Aaron and Jen


Justin and Trina


Kasen and Daddy playing


Kaya and Aisa


Trina


Sleepover with Aisa


Drawing with Uncle Ryan


Breakfast on Sat. morning


Sitting by the fire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the fireplace works...yay!!! I miss my angel face and buggies...kasen's hair looks long. Are you winning the battle for those curly locks or waiting for me? :)