I think I have a do over baby, they almost look like the same kid. The only difference is that Kaya's eyes are super blue and Kinley's are dark, other then that they look a lot a like! Kinley has been a blast and we love her so much. She is 7 weeks old and is starting to smile. I looked at Kaya's 1st year calander the other day and noticed that she rolled over from her tummy to back at two months and I think Kinley has only had tummy time twice. I want her to stay a baby!!!!!
Kaya 2 Months

Kinley 6 Weeks

Kaya 4 Weeks

Kinley 5 Weeks

And then there was Kasen :) Two Months. He and Kinley have the same eyes
6 comments:
She is so cute and looks so much like Kaya! I wonder if future kids of mine will look like Adam. It's so funny how Kaya and Kasen are complete opposites!
Um Yep! That is a DO OVER BABY! It is so funny how some families have identical kids and then there's mine. NOT ONE kid looks like the other! I still can't figure out who Brayden looks most like? I guess time will tell. Your little kiddos are sure cute! I'm so glad you have them:)
OH! Guess who I ran into at a wedding last week? Janette! She has three kids too. I bet you keep in touch with her though. I have not seen her since she married Ernie, SERIOUSLY! It is so weird how you don't see people in St. George anymore, like you used to. I never run into anybody anymore so it was a shocker to see her. It was fun talking to her and she is still her same funny self. I forgot how funny she was until I was on my way home and laughing about something funny she had said in our conversation. I love funny people like that!
Anyway, I will end this longest comment in the world. Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!
Congrats on your new little girl! She is adorable! Wow...it is amazing how much she looks like Kaya! At least you know she'll be a cutie! Good luck with her!
Oh Kasen!!!!!
Oh my! I didn't realize it! I sure miss all of those kiddos and can't wait to see them!
Oh WOW!!! They look exactly alike...it almost looks like the same exact baby lol. Too cute!!! You ahve a beautiful family! God bless you guys!
Susan@-)----
Post a Comment