I can hardly believe it has been one year since Kinley was born, wow what a super fast year! It feels both freeing and sad to see her turn one. She has been such a joy and we feel so blessed to have her a part of our family. We had a fun birthday celebration/dedication on her birthday. Thanks to all who made her turning one special!
Here is a slide show of her last year and a few birthday moments as well...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Kinley!!
She is so yummy cute and adorable. What a sweet blessing!
That was fun to watch. So sad she is already one. This means my baby's is right around the corner
:(
Awww! Sweetness! I love her purple dress! I can't wait to show Gabe, he will want to watch it over and over!
Tiffany! Wow, it's been a long time! I don't think I've seen you since we were both VERY pregnant a few years ago! (You're probably wondering how I found your blog...Jim discovered it VERY randomly...long story!) You have such adorable kids!
CANNOT believe your youngest is one! What a sweet, sweet family! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment